Thursday, November 29, 2007

Summing up Rhythmic Editing

Wow this was a hard project. When dealing with such a small fraction of time you start to appreciate how long a second truly is. I know I ran into the problem where I thought I'd be able to show a whole shot and realized it was like 15 seconds to long. I think my project is good though and I hope the class feels the same time. Gigi and I work really well together. We shot both projects back to back in her apartment (we both had problems being able to shoot at work). I shot a project on pigging out in front of the TV and she shot one that was about the frustration of writing a paper. We arranged our schedules and shot and edited in one day. It was a fun experience. Gigi is very new to final cut so I had to help her a lot. But once she got it, she got it. Each of us gave suggestion on each others project that really helped. I'm excited to see what the class thinks of each project.

No comments: