Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Last Class Review

I'm really excited about this class. The magazine printing excercise was really interesting. Seeing everyones put together (though the jammed projector sucked, I pray I'm not the one who made my strips too wide) was awesome. Utitilizing this newly acquired skill will definitly make this next project something exciting. I noticed how I tried to use little symbols in my strips and realized when projected that they were on screen for a frame, sometimes less. I used the superman symbol twice but never saw it as it was projected. I wonder how many other people in the class did the same thing. You don't seem to recognize individual images, rather just patterns. I'm going to try really hard to incorporate this realization in my project. Most fun I've had in a three hour class in a long time.

No comments: